Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Flirting

A few months back my roommates and I were discussing how we should write a book on flirting because we are such experts at it. A couple of days later, I found this: http://community.sparknotes.com/2013/02/21/100-ways-to-flirt-with-girls.
It's 100 Ways to Flirt with Girls (they 100 Ways to Flirt with Guys, too). I posted it on Haley's wall and one of my good friends from high school, Bryson, saw it. He and his roommate Will decided to make a video of it and they were kind enough to ask me to be in it (although after you watch it you might not think it is so kind. . .). 

I think it's pretty funny, but that could just be because I was in it. 


Funny Story: One of our friends from high school actually thought Kyle and I were dating. We're not. There are only two couples in the video that are actually dating. The rest of us are just flirting masters, obviously!

Thanks Bryson and Will for making this such a fun experience, even if you ended up pulling a few all-nighters to get it finished!

No comments: